We Are Invested In Chicago
- We’ve served Chicago area clients for more than 50 years. Among our 5,000+ clients are some of the region’s most established and successful organizations. They represent every facet of the Chicago economy, including public sector and non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate and construction, banking, and business services.
- We are the 6th largest accounting and business advisory firm in Chicago and the 13th largest in the nation.
- Our Northwest Chicago office was opened in 2007 near the I-90 and Randall Road intersection on the west side of the city of Elgin. We are 30 miles from the O’Hare International Airport and less than an hour from downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE magazine, 1998-2015
- Top 10 Best Places to Work by Crain’s Chicago Business Magazine, 2014
- Best Places to Work for Women by Crain’s Chicago Business Magazine, 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, 2008-2009
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of building design and furnishings, energy efficiency, paper conservation, and environmental awareness/waste reduction.
Community Involvement – Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Northwest Chicago office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through many volunteer and charitable endeavors. Our most recent endeavor was supporting the YWCA of Elgin. Our staff members have raised money through a variety of fundraising efforts and donated their time to help refurbish the teen center at the YWCA. We participate in an annual gift giving program for the children of the YWCA who otherwise would not get holiday gifts.
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Northwest Chicago office: the yearly holiday and April 15th parties, paintball outings, a Halloween party, a school supply drive, and participation in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge.