We Are Invested In Auburn Hills
- We’ve served the Auburn Hills area alongside nearly 900 thriving businesses in retail, high-tech manufacturing, and research in the city.
- We are the largest accounting and business advisory firm in Michigan, and 13th largest in the nation.
- The Auburn Hills office is located in an economically vibrant, diverse, and growing business community near the Palace of Auburn Hills and Oakland University.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE Magazine, 1998-2015
- Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by Accounting MOVE Project, 2010-2014
- Top Workplace by Detroit Free Press newspaper, 2010-2013
- Employer of the Year by International Accounting Bulletin, 2012-2013
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of building design and furnishings, energy efficiency, paper conservation, and environmental awareness/waste reduction. The Auburn Hills office allows remote access, live video meetings, and document sharing from different locations which reduces gas consumption. On an annual basis we sponsor a hazardous waste day where all staff members can bring in items from home and safely dispose of them. We’ve also replaced our Styrofoam coffee cups with Plante Moran mugs and glasses.
Community Involvement — Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Auburn Hills office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through many volunteer and charitable endeavors. Our most recent endeavor was supporting the Lighthouse Path of Oakland County. Due to our fundraising efforts, we were able to provide the organization with monetary donations as well as personal items and time.
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Auburn Hills office: jeans days, tax season stress-buster activities, casino night parties, Detroit Tigers games, Halloween costume parties, and Secret Santa luncheons.