We Are Invested In Kalamazoo
- We serve the Kalamazoo area alongside highly successful companies, including Stryker Corporation, Pfizer, Whirlpool, Perrigo, and Kellogg.
- We are the largest accounting and business advisory firm in Michigan and the 13th largest in the nation.
- Our Kalamazoo office is conveniently located off I-94 and is strategically located between Chicago and Detroit in southwest Michigan.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE Magazine, 1998-2014
- West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2005-2014
- Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by Accounting MOVE Project, 2010-2014
- Winner of the Employee Volunteer Group Star Award, 2014
Accounting Move Project
The Accounting MOVE Project is geared toward retaining women leaders in public accounting and advancing women to partnership with the goal of removing barriers to women’s success, especially in higher level positions. Our Kalamazoo office has been recognized by this project for several years. Of the nine partners in our office, three are women, including our office managing partner.
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of building design and furnishings, energy efficiency, paper conservation, and environmental awareness/waste reduction. The Kalamazoo office allows remote access, live video meetings, and document sharing from different locations which reduces gas consumption. Working with the property management company and our internal Green Team committee we have participated in the process to become LEED certified by increasing our use of recycled paper products, comingled recycling bins in our central kitchen area for a larger variety of materials, providing filter water for refilling water bottles, and eliminating the use of disposable water cups.
Community Involvement — Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Kalamazoo office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through various events from blood drives to our many volunteer and charitable endeavors we refer to as “we-care” initiatives. Our most recent endeavors were our “Hallway Wars” food drive, where we challenged the four hallways of our office to collect food for a local organization, and we purchased clothes and toys for needy families during the holidays. The office participation was so outstanding we were nominated for a community volunteer award and won!
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Kalamazoo office: Jeans Days, potlucks, and chili cook-offs where proceeds go to our we-care initiatives.