We Are Invested In Macomb
- Many Plante Moran staff members serve on boards throughout Metro Detroit, including the Michigan Association of CPAs, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, local chamber of commerce, Junior Achievement, and Leadership Macomb.
- We are the largest accounting and business advisory firm in Michigan, and 14th largest in the nation.
- Our Macomb office is located in one of the fastest growing municipalities in the state, right on the busy stretch of M-59/Hall Road & Romeo Plank in Clinton Township, MI.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE Magazine, 1998-2016
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by FORTUNE Magazine, 2015
- Top Workplace by Detroit Free Press newspaper, 2010-2015
- Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by Accounting MOVE Project, 2010-2015
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of paper conservation and environmental awareness/waste reduction. The Macomb office allows remote access and document sharing from different locations. This reduces gas consumption, increasing our use of recycled paper products. We’ve also replaced Styrofoam cups with Plante Moran mugs and glasses.
Community Involvement — Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Macomb office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through many volunteer and charitable endeavors. Our most recent endeavor is supporting Capuchin Soup Kitchen’s Rosa Parks Children and Youth Program. The program seeks to stretch the minds of young people, stimulate their creativity, and helps them explore alternatives to violence. Our staff members have raised money through a variety of fundraising efforts and donated their time to help with projects.
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Macomb office: Jean Days, annual summer office meeting and outing, family Halloween Party, Holiday Gathering, and summer team outings.