We Are Invested In Southfield
- We serve the Southfield area alongside 9,000 businesses and more than 100 FORTUNE 500 companies.
- We are the largest accounting and business advisory firm in Michigan and the 14th largest in the nation.
- Our Southfield West office is the largest office in the firm with more than 500 staff members working inside the large, blue walls.
100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE Magazine, 1998-2016
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by FORTUNE Magazine, 2015
- Top Workplace by Detroit Free Press newspaper, 2010-2015
- Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by Accounting MOVE Project, 2010-2015
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of building design and furnishings, energy efficiency, paper conservation, and environmental awareness/waste reduction. The Southfield West office allows remote access and document sharing from different locations which reduces gas consumption, increasing our use of recycled paper products.
Community Involvement — Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Southfield West office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through many volunteer and charitable endeavors. Our most recent endeavor is supporting Blessings In a Backpack, a program that is designed to help meet the nutritional needs of children and families. Our staff members have raised money through a variety of fundraising efforts and donated their time to help with projects.
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Southfield West office: free, Good Humor ice cream in the summer, Detroit Tigers opening day lunch, donuts and cider in the fall, chili cook-offs, school spirit and jeans days, team leagues (softball and bowling), and firm-provided dinners during the busy tax season.