We Are Dedicated To Cleveland
- We serve the Cleveland area with comprehensive business management and consulting services, including audit and accounting services.
- We are the 14th largest accounting firm in the nation.
- Our Cleveland office is located in the heart of Cleveland’s financial district on Superior Avenue.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE Magazine, 1998-2016
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by FORTUNE Magazine, 2015
- Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by Accounting MOVE Project, 2010-2015
- Great Workplaces for Top Talent in Northeast Ohio by North Coast 99, 2012-2013
We’ve made significant strides in the areas of building design and furnishings, energy efficiency, paper conservation, and environmental awareness/waste reduction. The Cleveland office allows remote access and document sharing from different locations which reduces gas consumption, increasing our use of recycled paper products, and recycling all cans, bottles, office paper, cardboard, paperboard, and batteries.
Community Involvement — Caring Is Part of Our DNA
Our Cleveland office staff members have deep connections throughout the region and give back to the community through many volunteer and charitable endeavors. Our most recent endeavor is supporting Achievement Centers for Children, a program providing support, services and programs that help children with a wide range of physical, emotional, neurological, or developmental disabilities. Our staff members have raised money through a variety of fundraising efforts and donated their time to help with projects.
It’s not always “all work and no play” around here. We host many events that offer our staff members a chance to interact with each other and relax. Here are just a few of the ways we enjoy ourselves at the Cleveland office: jeans days, ice cream sales, and firm-provided dinners during the busy tax season.