— Building on the success of its popular Topics 4 the Times webinars, Plante & Moran, PLLC has expanded its spring schedule to focus on key industries and business topics that will benefit companies as the economic recovery takes hold.
One of the nation’s largest accounting and business advisory firms, Plante & Moran has scheduled 15 webinars from March through June on topics ranging from employee benefits and tax to banking and senior care. The complimentary webinars, which average one hour in length, will be led by accountants and staff from throughout the organization, which has 21 offices in the United States, Mexico, China and India.
The expanded schedule is in response to the popularity of the initial series, which debuted in September 2009. Topics 4 the Times is aimed at helping businesses adopt longer-term thinking to ultimately emerge from the recession as stronger companies.
To review the webinar schedule in its entirety and register for an event, please go to webinars.plantemoran.com
. All times are scheduled for 2-3 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted.
Spring and summer webinars include:
About Plante & Moran, PLLC
- Employee benefits: Recommended benefit strategies during uncertain times of healthcare reform, Thursday, March 25.
- Senior care and living services: Does your facility need a minor face-lift or major reconstructive surgery? Thursday, April 1.
- Hospitals, senior care: Healthcare providers face July 2010 deadline for credit card compliance, Thursday, April 15
- Technology: Managing your IT budget, Thursday, April 22.
- Plastics: Strategic differentiation: A necessity for growth and value maximization, Wednesday, April 28.
- Technology: SharePoint as a collaboration platform, Monday, May 3.
- Not-for-profits: Utilizing new market tax credits to fill fundraising gaps, Tuesday, May 11.
- Hospitals and health systems: Increase labor productivity; improve your bottom line, Thursday, May 13.
- Recipients of federal funding: ARRA impact on your single audit, Tuesday, May 18.
- Construction: How do I compare to industry benchmarks for performance? Thursday, May 20, 10-11 a.m.
- Tax: Tax strategies can bring real value to your organization, Thursday, May 27.
- Real estate: Distressed real estate assets and working with lenders, Thursday, June 3, 10-11 a.m.
- Senior care and living services: Cost-savings solutions for senior care and living providers, Thursday, June 3.
- Service: Grow your profitability by implementing change, Tuesday, June 8.
- Banks: Midyear updates on hot issues for community bank CEOs, CFOs and senior management, Wednesday, June 9.
Plante & Moran is among the nation’s largest certified public accounting and business advisory firms, providing clients with tax, audit, risk management, financial, technology, business consulting, and wealth management services. Plante & Moran has a staff of more than 1,600 professionals in 21 offices throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois with international offices in Shanghai, China; Monterrey, Mexico; and Mumbai, India. Plante & Moran has been recognized by a number of organizations, including FORTUNE magazine, as one of the country’s best places to work.