---Plante Moran, the nation’s 12th largest public accounting and business advisory firm, announces that five new members have joined the Plante Moran Alliance. The Plante Moran (PM) Alliance is a group of independent accounting and professional service firms dedicated to helping member firms better serve their clients through group synergies and by accessing the resources, expertise and select services and solutions of Plante Moran. Specifically, Alliance members benefit from networking, services and solutions, technical and regulatory updates, practice management insights and enhanced global reach.
The new Plante Moran Alliance member firms are:
- Fabrizio & Shultz, LLC. With offices in Tiffin and Columbus, Ohio, the firm consists of two partners and six staff focusing on medical practices, construction and real estate, manufacturing and the hotel and restaurant industries. They provide a range of audit, tax and consulting services and utilize a virtual office site to access and serve their clients.
- Douglas Crocker & Associates, LLC. Headquartered in Perrysburg, Ohio, the firm consists of two individuals providing tax and consulting services to high net worth clients.
- Saggar and Rosenberg, PC. Located in Rockville, Maryland, the firm totals 24 personnel, including 3 partners. Their industry focus is governmental contractors, real estate developers, not-for-profit organizations, litigation support and political organizations. Service offerings include traditional audit and tax and management advisory consulting on governmental contracts.
- Simma Flottemesch & Orenstein, Ltd. With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and New Richmond, Wisconsin, the firm has 15 staff, including 7 partners. They offer traditional audit and tax services to clients in the manufacturing, agriculture, construction, real estate and service industries and have a growing international practice.
- Hijiribashi Audit Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. They employ 24 individuals, including 8 partners. Industries served include manufacturing and distribution, construction and pharmaceuticals.
There are currently 23 member firms in the Plante Moran Alliance, five of whom are based outside the United States. For information about joining, please contact Mike Marciniak in Plante Moran’s Toledo office at Michael.Marciniak@plantemoran.com or 419.842.6112.
About Plante Moran, PLLC
Plante Moran is among the nation’s largest certified public accounting and business advisory firms, providing clients with tax, audit, risk management, financial, technology, business consulting, and wealth management services. Plante Moran has a staff of more than 1,600 professionals in 21 offices throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois, with international offices in Shanghai, China; Monterrey, Mexico and Mumbai, India. Plante Moran has been recognized by a number of organizations, including FORTUNE magazine, as one of the country’s best places to work. For more information, visit plantemoran.com.