Plante Moran's Collaboration Room
Plante Moran's Collaboration room connects you to your P&M Contact. Whether you're attending a net meeting or checking on the status of project, our Collaboration room is where you go to get things done.
Blackman Kallick Client Login
As federal and state laws have become increasingly rigorous for communicating with clients electronically, forward-thinking professional service companies have responded by establishing secure online portals as an alternative to email. These web-based portals allow clients and professionals to communicate and share documents and information in a secure, password-protected environment.
A brief summary of the benefits of using client portals:
- More secure than e-mail (128-bit encryption)
- Dual permission levels — clients can determine level of access for each employee
- Ease of access to prior-year returns and statements
- Single-instance storage — everyone shares the same version of a document
- Email alerts to notify user of portal activity
- Facilitates work in a paperless ‘green’ environment, reducing waste
- No additional cost to the client
The portals’ collaboration features, such as discussion boards and calendars, have helped our clients and staff to work together more effectively since we implemented the technology over a year ago. For annual engagements, such as financial statement audits, reviews or compilations, and tax services we even developed a model that offers report libraries so users can access information “on demand.”