This year—just like in years past—community banks need to operate in their sweet spot. They can compete most successfully in their local markets where their service and knowledge give them an edge. Bankers should be ready to help the business leaders in their communities build on their optimism. We’re here to help.
Inside This Issue:
- Troubled Debt Restructurings
- Proposed Changes to Allowance for Loan Losses
- How Much Risk Are You Taking?
- The IRS Delays the Effective Date of New Tangible Property Regulations
- First-time Abatement Penalty Relief
- Lessons Learned From Hurricane Sandy
- What’s With These Recent Password Hacks?