It’s no longer enough to do the right things as a healthcare provider. Amid the sea of change toward value-based care, acute and post-acute organizations must deliver the right care at the right time in the right place. In other words, doing what’s right in the right way is the key to achieving long-term stability and success.
That requires a team of professionals that have expertise across the care continuum and can bring solutions to you that will balance strategy with operational effectiveness.
Our services include:
For acute care providers –
- EPSi decision support system consulting to help health systems optimize their use through implementation support, system optimization and ongoing training and support
- EPSi support software for costing, product line analysis, productivity, operational budgeting, and capital budgeting
- Labor productivity analysis to better forecast staffing needs compared to projected volumes
For post-acute care providers -
- Clinical and process improvement assessments for senior care and living providers that identify specific, actionable steps for reducing costs and increasing revenue
- Plante Moran EDGE ™ Executive Management Reports for Senior Care, including tailored benchmark ratios comparing your organization to your peers
- Plante Moran Senior Care Post-Acute Operations Strategy Team (POST) Assessment that evaluates market share, operational and financial efficiency, clinical and financial performance and outcome measurements
As healthcare providers are charged with managing the transition to new revenue models, working effectively with partners across the continuum and managing the health of an entire population, the risks are great and the rewards are elusive. But rewards will come to those organizations that can identify through fact-based decision making what works well, what is profitable, and where to focus resources. Plante Moran’s operational effectiveness consultants are in the business of helping you capture those rewards.