Optimizing Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement can mean good health
When your revenue is controlled by Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payers, cost reporting and reimbursement are essential to your financial good health. Therefore, our senior care consultants stay on top of the most current issues in reporting and have developed an unparalleled expertise for our senior care providers, including skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies.
We have a team of senior care consultants dedicated to assisting clients in the preparation and filing of cost reports, as well as all other analyses and reports required for appropriate and timely Medicaid and Medicare programs. They are also accustomed to defending the reports through reviews and appeals when necessary.
Senior care providers can depend on us to use our extensive expertise and experience to dig deeply into their cost reports. Our consultants will help you analyze and interpret your cost report results. The goal is to ensure the optimum Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement being paid. We’ve also found numerous opportunities for clients to increase reimbursement.
Senior care providers appreciate the efforts of our consultants to glean valuable management information from the cost reports, which they can use to make effective financial decisions.
All types of long-term care facilities can benefit from our services, which include:
- Preparation and/or review of Medicaid and Medicare cost reports
- Preparation and analysis of current and projected Medicaid per diem reimbursement rates
- Review and analysis of third-party audit adjustments and third-party settlements
- Assistance with the appeal process of third-party audit adjustments
- Preparation and analysis of critical financial benchmarking data for the Medicaid and Medicare program