We can help you move toward continuous improvement
In response to our clients’ needs, we have a cross-functional continuous operations improvement team that offers a full spectrum of integrated operational, financial, strategic, human capital, and higher education technology services to help colleges and universities reduce costs, enhance services, and increase efficiencies.
Hands-on industry knowledge
Our team members have experience in higher education. We serve many colleges and universities. Our methodologies, supported by cutting edge higher education technology, have been perfected so we can customize our operations improvement process to your environment and still build on our experience with others.
Because of current economic conditions, many institutions are focusing on how to contain costs while attracting and retaining students. While providing a high quality education is critical, you also must provide high quality services to remain competitive.
We’ll assess the existing environment to help you develop a win-win solution that will positively affect satisfaction among faculty, students, and staff, as well as your bottom line. When you are looking for ways to run more efficiently, our experts can help incorporate best practices that will make your organization more efficient, effective, and productive.
Our list of services includes:
- Shared services facilitation — including planning, governance, and implementation
- Continuous operations improvement, process redesign, and efficiency
- Cost containment/reduction
- Financial statement audits
- Service quality evaluation or assessment
- Project management
- Human capital assessment and talent retention strategy
- Enterprise risk management
- Higher education technology selection and implementation
Members of Plante Moran’s higher education team come to engagements with knowledge of your industry and experience finding solutions to your unique situation.