Mexico is going through a profound transformation in its manufacturing capacity, technology level, economic and social development. Mexico is rapidly becoming a key player in North American manufacturing and competitiveness. The U.S. Mexico Chamber of Commerce and Plante Moran invite you to attend this briefing to learn more about what is happening today in Mexico and the implications it has for your business.
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Welcoming remarks
- 8:40 a.m. Mexico Overview: Consul Vicente Sanchez
- 9:00 a.m. New Administration, Political outlook and Reforms
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Manufacturing Trends: Opportunities and Challenges