A series for executives
We all know that to grow, organizations have to take risks. But it’s how they navigate those risks that separates best-in-class organizations from others.
This series is designed for growth-minded executives in any industry who take calculated risks to make their businesses better. Join Plante Moran experts for a series of engaging conversations:
- “Business disruption: Are you the disruptor or the disrupted?” This 15-minute webcast features Daron Gifford, partner, and Chris Moshier, senior manager, of our Strategy & Operations practice.
- “Building & preserving wealth amidst uncertainty: Peeling back the layers of headlines.” This 10-minute webcast features PMFA partner Jim Baird and PMFA associate Jackie Venier.
- “Cutting costs: Embrace change and innovation” This 5-minute podcast features Tony Colarossi and Renee Trainer, partner and senior manager, respectively, with the firm’s Healthcare Consulting practice.
- “Millennials: What a difference a generation makes.” This 5-minute podcast features Stan Hannah, senior manager, and Jessica Tower, senior consultant, with our Talent & Organizational Development team.
- “Cybersecurity & social media: We’re our own worst enemies.” This 5-minute podcast features technology experts Sarah Pavelek and Colin Taggart.