If your business depends on the convenience of credit cards as a form of payment, you need to comply with the data security standards of the Payment Card Industry. The Payment Card Industry (PCI) requires any organization that stores, processes, or transmits cardholder data to comply with its data security standards (DSS) by July 2010. Due to recent increases in identity theft incidents, the card issuers are moving toward enforcing full compliance by all affected organizations.
This webinar will help you gain a better understanding of PCI and the steps your organization will need to take to achieve compliance. Topics will include:
- What PCI compliance is
- Why PCI compliance is relevant to your organization
- Steps required to achieve PCI compliance
- Benefits of achieving compliance
- Risks and penalties of noncompliance
- Costs associated with obtaining and maintaining PCI compliance