Now that Congress has passed healthcare reform, it is time for employers to carefully examine the expected consequences of the legislation, including the tax implications, employer responsibilities, and effects on employee benefit plan design and offerings. In response to a number of requests and the overwhelming response to our first webinar on the subject, we’ve added this new webinar that expands upon our first discussion and includes our tax, employee benefits, and healthcare consultants. This multidisciplinary team will discuss the law and its implementation over the next several years. They will help you put healthcare reform into perspective.
- The discussion will include:
- Overview of the impact of healthcare reform on providers and how those changes will affect employers and individuals
- The impact to the overall cost of healthcare
- Strategies for your organization’s healthcare coverage
- What you need to consider now versus later
- Potential tax implications
Plante & Moran experts are accustomed to helping organizations respond to change and strategize for the future. Join us for the webinar so that you can begin assessing the impact of healthcare reform on you and your organization.
Presenters: Ed Murphy and Michael Krucker, health and welfare plan experts; James Minutolo, tax consultant; and Tony Colarossi, healthcare industry consultant. Moderated by: Frank Audia, member of Plante & Moran’s management team.