Financial project management expertise to manage your financial projects
There are dozens of financial variables, both internally and externally, that can affect your organization, from changing economic conditions to evolving technology to expanding/contracting budgets. If you are finding it difficult to get a handle on all of it, our financial project management services team can help.
Plante Moran’s financial support services team will tap our 1,600 colleagues and assemble the right mix of financial project management professionals to offer you the skills and industry experience you need to help you successfully meet the challenges your organization is facing.
Delivering projects on time and within budget
Our proven enterprise project management methodology can help ensure your company successfully meets stakeholder’s expectations while at the same time meeting investment community reporting demands.
You can rely on our financial project management professionals to provide a unique approach ensuring that your projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet planned financial objectives. We provide a variety of cost management techniques, including establishing project budgets, tracking project expenditures, addressing project risk, controlling procurement costs, and the use of financial management tools and techniques.
Our financial management consultants can help you:
- Use sound financial planning concepts to develop project budgets and control project costs
- Understand the relationship between cost, schedule, and requirements
- Use risk management techniques to identify, control, and mitigate project risks
- Implement a sound source selection process that provides best value
- Help manage financial information during times of significant growth
- Compile and analyze financial information for mergers or acquisition
- Transition, upgrade, or implement financial systems
- Prepare for bank, customer, vendor, or auditor financial information requests
- Provide accurate information during cash flow crises or other financial problems