Plante Moran’s approach to achieving SOX compliance is based on a holistic perspective, providing clients comprehensive co-sourced and outsourced SOX solutions that are integrated from the audit committee through management, information technology, and transaction level controls. We don’t just focus on controls. Our SOX professionals have developed a proven risk-based methodology that incorporates best practices and lessons learned and applies the newest control techniques.
Our combination of SOX expertise, industry-specific knowledge, and familiarity with the requirements of external auditors’ positions allows us to navigate your SOX requirements efficiently, saving you time and money.
Our team will work seamlessly with you, and your assurance auditors, to ensure the final product is not only efficient and effective, but that it’s sustainable, manageable, and reliable.
Our SOX consulting services include:
Full SOX program implementation — requirements, design, testing, remediation, & aggregation assessment
- SOX program co-sourcing with the existing compliance function
- Internal controls documentation & process mapping
- Compliance requirement assessment IPO readiness — pre/post acquisition internal controls assessments & SOX integration
- SOX advisory — audit committee/board/management — education
- Post-acquisition SOX integration