Paul Taylor, ASA
- Paul has over 20 years of experience in the areas of litigation, valuation and business insurance claims.
- He has evaluated and calculated economic damages in more than 250 cases. Paul’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, privately-held businesses, and individuals.
- He has performed more than 200 valuations of ownership interests in closely held businesses and intangible assets for a wide variety of purposes, including management planning, condemnation, shareholder disputes, shareholder redemptions, buy/sell agreements, business combinations (SFAS 141R/ASC 805), goodwill and indefinite-lived intangible asset impairment testing (SFAS 142/ASC 350), long-lived asset impairment testing (SFAS 144/ASC 350 & 360), C to S conversions, employee stock ownership plans, divorce, acquisition/sale advisement, and gift and estate tax, among others.
- Paul’s experience includes expert testimony in Federal and State Courts on economic damages and business valuation issues. In addition, he has given numerous speeches and presentations on those topics.
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
- Texas A&M University, employer-sponsored CPE, Accounting
- American Society of Appraisers – Accredited Senior Appraiser (“ASA”). President of Greater Michigan Chapter (2006-2008)
- Adjunct Professor – Western Michigan University, Haworth College of Business: Accountancy 642 Business Valuation (M.B.A. Program), Kalamazoo, Michigan – 2004/2005
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE Candidate)
- National Association of Forensic Economics
616.643.4083 | firstname.lastname@example.org