Our experienced real estate valuation specialists provide accurate and supportable values for your real estate holdings. As a market leader in real estate valuation and consulting, our professionals bring technical and industry expertise and local market knowledge to our clients. Our real estate professionals perform reviews and valuations for a wide range of property types and easement rights for a broad group of clients, including accountants, attorneys, builders, developers, corporations, financial institutions, governmental authorities, pension funds, private equity investors, and individual property owners.
Our real estate team provides timely and accurate support in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, and financings, enabling our clients to make important decisions with confidence.
Our real estate valuations are used for many purposes, including:
- Conservation & preservation easements
- Due diligence
- Estate planning
- Expert testimony & litigation advisory
- Federal government real estate acquisitions
- Financial reporting — ASC 805 & 360 (purchase price allocations & asset impairments)
- Portfolio valuations for pension funds & other institutional investors
- Tax planning, reorganizations, & reporting
Our valuation specialists utilize widely recognized methodologies, conducting all appraisals in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) and within the guidelines established by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA).
Our valuation professionals work in a wide range of industries and stay up to date on current market trends. They understand the intricacies of various types of real estate holdings in numerous industries, including:
- Energy & utilities
- Financial institutions
- Food processing
- Healthcare, life sciences, & medical devices
- Manufacturing & diversified industrials
- Private equity groups
- Professional services
- Real estate
- Retail & franchise
- Wholesale warehousing & distribution