Cost-effective solutions to help stretch your communications and networking dollars
With upgrades your organization’s communications and networking could function more efficiently and effectively, but where can you turn for advice? You can depend on our experienced communications and networking consultants for cost-effective solutions.
Before spending a dollar, they will perform a network analysis to assess where you stand and help you develop a strategy for improving your operations taking into consideration relevant technology, adoption curves, current pricing, maintenance terms, and implementation challenges.
Wide range of experience for a wide range of clients
When they undertake your project, our communications and networking consultants will draw on their experience with hundreds of other projects for a range of clients from government and education to manufacturing. Samples of our experience include:
- Data network: LAN, WAN, Internet, WLAN
- Server & network storage solutions: servers, SAN, NAS, virtualization
- Data center: design and implementation
- Telecommunications: IP telephony, carrier, network, 9-1-1
- Cable infrastructure: UTP, fiber optics, inside/outside plant, coax
- Video: video distribution, video production, video-on-demand technology, video conferencing
- Surveillance design expertise: IP cameras, video surveillance design, management systems, door access controls
- Strategic communications & networking planning
- End-user technology: workstations, presentation solutions, conference room design
- Telecommunications audit
Prioritize IT infrastructure expenditures
Our process will help you optimize the return on your dollar by prioritizing IT infrastructure upgrades/replacements while addressing increasing demands for bandwidth and connectivity.
Our communications & networking consultants will begin by assessing your situation and helping you develop a comprehensive strategy to improve the connectivity in your organization. You will appreciate our reports and deliverables. They will be custom tailored to your organization and will serve as a valuable tool for you as you explain the proposed strategy to the other decision makers.
Once a decision has been made, our communications and networking consultants can help develop RFPs, distribute them to vendors, and evaluate each of the returned proposals to make sure they meet the requirements. We will analyze the results, compare and contrast them, and give you recommendations.
Additionally, the communications and networking consulting team will oversee your implementation to ensure that you receive what you paid for. You can rely on our opinion. We are fully independent and committed only to your best interests. Our guidance is based on deep experience serving other organizations with needs similar to yours.