Plante Moran’s mobility forecast, powered by AFS
Data-driven insights and action planning frameworks to drive your business to success
Plante Moran is partnering with AutoForecast Solutions (AFS) to provide automotive suppliers a new data-driven mobility forecast. This service showcases historical and future vehicle production, powertrain and electrification data supported by analytics, reports and consulting from our automotive industry experts. A variety of customizable tiered membership options are available to suit your business needs. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll receive with your membership:
- Data access
- Vehicle production forecast – by individual region or global coverage
- Access to AFS portal
- One time, quarterly or monthly data updates
- Standard data visualizations
- Interactive data dashboard including production volume, OEM share, vehicle segment & identification of future sourcing opportunities
- Data analytics
- Customizable data sets
- Customizable reports
- Workshops & consulting support
- Data analytics workshops with our experts
- Consulting support
Analyzing & taking action
- Market intelligence: Stay ahead of production volume shifts and SOP dates.
- Financial modeling: Model and assess product and customer cost structure, profitability, and cash flow impacts, including critical short-term cash on a weekly basis.
- Scenario planning: Understand downside risks and upside opportunities to identify potential weak links and proactive mitigation strategies.
- Operational readiness: Managing day-to-day operational issues, but also planning for rapid fluctuation and risks in customer demand and across the supply chain.
Contact us today to understand what membership package is right for your business. Our experts will guide you to interpret the data and provide strategic solutions to position your business for success.
AutoForecast Solutions (AFS) is the leading provider of automotive forecasting databases and business intelligence solutions for the global automotive industry. The AFS Solution Suite combines data, proprietary software and concierge-level support to help mitigate risk and maximize opportunity. The AFS team of subject matter experts become an integral part of a company’s planning operations, providing the tools to improve competitiveness.