Auto supplier working relations: Top 10 takeaways from the 2020 WRI® Study
The North American Automotive OEM-Supplier Working Relations Index® (WRI®) Study surveyed 840 suppliers and six OEMs and analyzed the extensive data to measure the degree of trust between suppliers and their customers.
Results of the 2020 WRI® Study are in, and we’ve distilled the data into 10 actionable insights, including:
- Overall findings, such as the widening spread in rank and what it means to the industry’s restart.
- Key drivers of results among both higher and lower performers.
- Where OEMs should focus to move the needle on improved working relations.
- Tangible benefits — beyond price — of trust in OEM-supplier working relations.
- How to turn WRI® data into change that drives profitability.
Especially now, as the auto industry refocuses in our new COVID-19 world and rethinks the future of mobility — including connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles — both OEMs and suppliers can leverage the 2020 WRI® Study results to better position themselves for the road ahead.
Subscribe to Automotive perspectives for our automotive experts’ top takeaways from the 2020 WRI® Study.