- Thursday, Sep. 19, 2013, 2-3 p.m. EDT
If your organization’s performance metrics aren’t measuring up to your own expectations or industry benchmarks, it could be that your information systems need an overhaul. Our information technology consultants suggest that you begin by evaluating your ERP system.
Is it facilitating productivity and improving the efficiencies? If not, your ERP as well as other legacy systems could be a constraint. Current ERP systems offer robust capabilities in a fully integrated fashion at lower support requirements and improved disaster recovery.
A new ERP system can help you compete in the global economy and respond more quickly to trends in the business environment.
In this webinar, our experienced ERP consultants will help you explore options.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how issues such as customer diversification, global expansion, and increased regulations are impacting IT performance requirements
- Explore challenges and opportunities associated with underperforming legacy ERP systems
- Identify considerations for developing a business case for IT investment decisions
- Understand alternative paths that manufacturing organizations should consider to transform legacy enterprise applications
- Doug Hockenbrocht, Leader, ERP Consulting Team
- Craig Zampa, ERP Consulting Team