- Tuesday, October 29, 2013; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
You’ve probably heard about some of the benefits of cloud computing like accelerated deployment of solutions, improved cash flow (pay as you go), reduced infrastructure costs, and the opportunity to shift IT staff to more value-added activities.
But to ensure that you protect against possible pitfalls and maximize the benefits of moving to the cloud, you need to develop a strategy especially as it relates to the security of your data.
Cloud computing in many instances means entrusting one of your most valuable assets — your data to a third-party provider. Our experts will help you decide whether migrating to the cloud is a good strategy for your organization and outline the issues you will face if you decide to store data on the cloud.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize various strategies for using the cloud
- Discuss the security issues related to cloud computing
- Evaluate a provider’s security offerings and controls
- Ask the right questions of a provider to get the kind of service and security in the cloud that they expect
- Sri Chalasani, Consultant, Information Technology
- Marvin Sauer, Consultant, Information Technology