- October 14, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EDT
You are probably sitting on enormous amounts of data. Our experts will help you take a systematic look at how to harness it for insights that will strengthen your organization through more informed decision making.
You could start with the question: What do you want to improve? Select the data that might answer that question and analyze it.
There are a range of business intelligence tools available and options for delivery. The goal is to give you the information you need to make the biggest difference in your organization’s performance.
The tools can even help you look for commonalities which you can use to predict outcomes. Predictive analytics can be used to move beyond intuition into a world of new discoveries.
Business intelligence tools can be used for fraud detection and planning in areas like marketing, operations, and finance. They also have pitfalls. We invite you to join our experts as they explore the opportunities and warn of the pitfalls.
The goal is to help you harness the information you collect to drive better business results.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will:
- Be able to define the capabilities of business intelligence tools
- Illustrate common mistakes in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting vast amounts of data
- Discuss practical examples of how big data can be used effectively as a business strategy
- Doug Wiescinski, Team Leader, Technology
- Kimberly Pierce, Technology