- Wednesday, May 21, 2014; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
You’ve created an investment strategy tailored to the unique mission and goals of your not-for-profit organization. Now you need to plan how you will actively supervise and monitor your organization’s investment portfolio to ensure that it stays on track. It’s important to review the performance, interpret results, and identify any adjustments that may be needed to maintain performance and manage risk.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of goal based performance reviews and initiate portfolio adjustments when appropriate.
- Predict how spending policy, fundraising, and capital projects can affect the process.
- Establish a reliable monitoring process through verification and documentation of performance results relative to benchmarks and guidelines.
- Recognize the importance of reviewing the impact of recent market activity for purposes of rebalancing the portfolio, and when to revisit and adjust investment strategy.
- Mark Dixon, Partner,Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Stacey Reeves, Partner, Plante Moran
- Paul Olmsted, Associate, Plante Moran Financial Advisors