- Tuesday, Jun. 17, 2014, 2-3 p.m. EDT
The Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (aka the “Supercircular”), issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) will result in significant changes. It will be imperative for federal grant recipients to assess their current practices and policies and take appropriate steps to ensure that they conform with the new guidance in a timely manner.
In this webinar — the second in a two-part series — we’ll go into more detail about the specific requirements under these reforms and the resultant actions required by grant recipients.
At the conclusion of the webinar, attendees will:
- Recognize the specific impact that these standards will have on their organization
- Identify steps to take to prepare for the implementation
- Eric Formberg, Partner, K-12 Education Assurance Services
- Michelle Watterworth, Associate, Government Professional Standards Practice
- Amanda Ward, Associate, Health Care, Not-for-Profit and K-12 Education Assurance Services
- Katie Thornton, Associate, Higher Education, Not-for-Profit, and Government