- Tuesday, Jun. 3, 2014, 2-3 p.m. EDT
While the recent rebound of the franchising industry has provided many opportunities for growth, it’s increasingly important to stay ahead of the curve. As you continue to grow and become more sophisticated, it’s essential to understand the complex environment of franchise taxes.
Join leading franchise industry experts from Plante Moran and GE Capital Franchise Finance for this complimentary one-hour webinar discussing tax planning and financing strategies.
Tax planning specialists will illustrate how to improve your franchise by employing strategic tax planning opportunities. Experts will also provide insight on navigating the complexities of the current franchise financing environment and tips for best positioning yourself for future financing opportunities
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will learn key strategies franchises can employ to improve cash flow including:
- Determining the most beneficial corporate structuring
- Establishing state and local tax planning strategies
- Navigating the current financing environment
- Understanding franchise financing options
- Preparing for lender discussions
- Mark Fleischer, Franchise Practice Leader, Plante Moran
- Kevin Lang, Franchise Practice Tax Partner, Plante Moran
- Dave Herrington, Franchise Assurance Partner, Plante Moran
- Todd Jones, Managing Director of Brand Management, GE Capital–Franchise Finance
- Todd has been with GE Capital–Franchise Finance for ten years and is responsible for building and leveraging relationships with strategic franchise brand
- Lisa Manetta, Franchise Practice Senior Manager, Plante Moran