- Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014; 2-3 p.m. EDT
The threat of fraud exists across every industry and within all areas of an organization. And the risks go far beyond potential financial loss. Fraud could compromise customer data and negatively impact your reputation. Don’t become another statistic by waiting for fraud to occur. Tune in to hear our experts discuss real-world examples of fraud, best practices for identifying and preventing an occurrence, and solutions should fraud occur at your organization.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the most common types of fraudulent threats that exist.
- Identify ways in which controls, including IT security, have failed and led to instances of fraud.
- Articulate the ways to prevent and detect an instance of fraud.
- Describe approaches to handle fraud if it occurs.
- Michelle McHale, Management Consulting Partner
- Doug Farmer, Management Consulting Partner
- Scott Petree, Information Technology Consulting Manager