- Monday, November 17, 2014; 10 - 11 a.m. EST
Join our personal tax specialists as they discuss 2014’s top year-end tax-planning tips for individuals. From Medicare surtaxes and Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) triggers, to estate and gift planning and a variety of strategies to lower your tax bill, our experts will help you formulate a plan for 2014 and beyond.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the current tax climate.
- Describe a variety of tax-planning opportunities.
- Explain AMT triggers and how to avoid them.
- Communicate tactics for lowering their tax bills, from investing to tax deferral to charitable contribution strategies.
- Dawn Jinsky, Wealth Management Partner
- Brian Schultz, Wealth Management Senior Associate
- James Minutolo, National Tax Office Senior Associate
- Jerry Jonckheere, International Tax Partner