- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014; 2-3 p.m. EST
You’re hearing a lot about alternative investments these days. What do you need to know before you invest? This webinar will cover what they are, why not-for-profit organizations invest in them, and the accounting and tax implications.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify what alternative investments are.
- Explain benefits and identify risks alternative investments.
- Articulate the accounting and tax implications of alternative investments.
- Lynne Huismann, Exempt Organization Tax Partner
- David Lowenthal, Tax Partner
- Kellie Goines, Audit Partner
- Mark Dixon, PMFA Institutional Investing Partner