- Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014; 2-3 p.m. EST
Crises, societal progress, governmental intervention, global economics, and technology are the driving forces behind dramatic change in business. How does your business strategy address these factors today, tomorrow, and down the road? During this webinar, our experts will help you assess your readiness to react to an ever-changing business environment, and arm you with the tools you need to plan for continued success.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify how technology and other factors will affect your organization in the short and long term.
- Communicate how change will affect your strategy regarding products and services, markets, customers, and other variables.
- Determine what level of investment you’ll need to make, as well as the impact on your capital structure and what the return on investment will be.
- Understand the value of real-time information to gain competitive advantage.
- Daron Gifford, Strategy Partner
- Stan Hannah, Senior Manager
- Ted Morgan, Senior Manager