- Monday, November 17, 2014; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
Join our tax specialists as they count down the top year-end business tax strategies for 2014 and beyond. From healthcare reform and fixed asset planning, and opportunities for employee compensation and uncertain tax positions, we have something for everyone. We’ll even cover hot state and local tax issues and identity theft security. It’s must-see web TV!
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Analyze their 2014 and 2015 tax exposures and strategies.
- Position yourself to manage your ongoing tax position.
- Communicate the hot state and local and international tax issues.
- Nate Buchalski, Tax Solutions Group Partner
- Randy Janiczek, International Tax Senior Associate
- Rachel Keller, State and Local Tax Partner
- Kurt Piwko, National Tax Office Senior Associate
- Jerry Jonckheere, International Tax Partner