- Thursday, January 29, 2015; 2 p.m.
We find this year’s theme, Forging Ahead, to be a fitting tagline for where the economy and capital markets currently stand at this stage in the cycle — somewhere between the expectations set by the runaway optimism of a term such as full steam ahead, but substantially more promising than the so-called muddle-through economy popularized in the wake of the great recession. Certainly, from an economic standpoint, data over the last year indicates the economy is forging ahead. Whether or not the recent strength is sufficient to allow the economy to reach “escape velocity” — expanding without the influence of accommodative monetary policy — remains a question.
Our investment specialists will discuss expectations for 2015 and possible investment strategies to consider amid the current market uncertainties. At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current economic environment and policy considerations and their potential impact on the financial markets.
- Understand potential portfolio opportunities today within the context of appropriate long-term portfolio strategies.
- Understand current market conditions, risks, valuations, and other factors that could influence capital market performance in 2015 and beyond
- Jim Baird, PMFA Chief Investment Officer