- Thursday, May 28, 2015; 2-3 p.m. EDT
Did you know that the most important work begins after an acquisition? Realizing the full benefits, including quicker return on investment and maximizing that return, requires a strategic integration plan and successful implementation. Oftentimes, companies wait until it’s too late to successfully integrate and miss the opportunity to positively impact valuation. Whether you’ve undergone a recent acquisition or are entertaining multiple acquisitions, this webinar will equip you with a long-term vision and help you develop a proactive end-to-end integration roadmap based on real-life client experiences designed to provide proactive guidance and foresight for your integration journey.
Our roadmap doesn’t end with this session. Be on the lookout for additional webinars on hot topics across the continuum — from due diligence to longer-term tax considerations and more.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current market conditions related to consolidation and acquisitions
- Articulate the post-merger integration process and its importance
- Identify critical drivers for successful integration
- Explain cross-functional integration of areas such as talent/culture, operations, and technology
- Tom Harper, Associate
- Phillip Brown, Principal
- Lyne Charron-Keller, Associate