- Thursday, May. 7, 2015, 2-3 p.m. EDT
For higher education institutions, risk events resulting in significant impact to reputation and strategy execution have grown in frequency and severity. The typical unit or departmental approach to risk management and compliance leaves staff ill-equipped to consistently evaluate and address an institution’s risk profile.
This webinar will provide a framework for an improved organizational view of enterprise risk management, expanding board and leadership prioritization of risk factors to identify, measure, and mitigate risk.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define emerging threats and identify risks specific to higher education institutions
- Develop or improve a defensive strategy and action steps
- Articulate best practices to ensure organization-wide adoption
- Jeff Wright, Enterprise Risk Services Consulting Manager
- Judy Wright, Information Technology Consulting Partner