- Thursday, June 25, 2015; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
This webinar will provide an overview of information security trends and events facing K-12 institutions. Plante Moran’s K-12 experts will examine the rise of security breaches within educational institutions, highlight security risks associated with mobile devices, social media, and cloud computing, and review the process for setting up a program to address security risks and increasing data demands.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the steps they can take to protect their organizations from information security breaches.
- Identify emerging threats and risks within educational institutions.
- Develop or improve a strategy for secure mobile device, social media, and cloud computing usage.
- Articulate best practices for ensuring organization-wide adoption of an information security program.
- Alex Brown, Information Technology Consulting Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Kyle Macyda, Information Technology Consulting Manager, Plante Moran
- Judy Wright, Partner, Plante Moran