- Thursday, Oct. 8, 2015; 2-3 p.m. EDT
In our spring webinar, we focused on helping you understand the world of enterprise performance management (EPM), including the primary drivers prompting interest in EPM and its six core operational components. In this session, we’ll explore improved decision making by focusing on two critical components: business analytics and customer segmentation/profitability analysis. Our team will provide actionable insights to improve overall performance and help you gain a long-term sustainable competitive edge.
Missed part one? Watch it on-demand >>
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Learn what it takes to instill a data-driven and analytical culture.
- Understand two key components of EPM to improve performance.
- Recognize and overcome common hurdles and barriers, including access to the right information.
- Gain pertinent insights about descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive business analytics.
- Articulate the need for calculating, segmenting, and analyzing customer profitability.
- Jon Wood, Consulting Manager, Plante Moran
- Greg Alonso, Principal, Management Consulting, Plante Moran