- Monday, October 26, 2015; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
The goal of any merger or acquisition is increased business value. To realize that goal, it’s critical to develop an information technology (IT) optimization strategy. Join us for an informative webinar that will help you identify opportunities for optimizing your IT environment following an acquisition and develop strategies to aid business value growth.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define how IT can be an obstacle to increasing the value of a business.
- Identify the events that should trigger a reexamination of the IT environment.
- Develop strategies for aligning IT with business goals.
- Karl Zager, IT Consulting Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Doug Hockenbrocht, IT Consulting Partner, Plante Moran
- Eric Wozniak, Transaction Advisory Services Principal, Plante Moran