- Thursday, October 15, 2015; 2-3 p.m. EDT
Most people don’t like to think about it much less talk about it, but as the saying goes, “The only things in this world that are certain are death and taxes.” For many families, the subject of mortality is fraught with understandable emotional turmoil — a factor that often impedes or delays the communication of vital information. This webinar, led by experts from Plante Moran Trust, looks at the topic from both sides: what you should do to prepare your family, and what family members should be prepared for when the time comes.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key pieces of information families will need after someone dies.
- Understand the role various professionals and advisors (trustees, attorneys, and financial planners) should play in the planning process, as well as the days and weeks after a death.
- Understand common methods and best practices to start assembling information and communicating their plans.
- Anthony Belloli, Partner, Plante Moran Trust
- Kristin Hughes, Trust Officer, Plante Moran Trust
- Drew Hayes, Trust Officer, Plante Moran Trust
- Cheri Stein, Senior Trust Officer, Plante Moran Trust