Uniform Grant Guidance: What are you missing?
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
As organizations and federal agencies continue the transition to the Uniform Grant Guidance, new implications about the regulations have come to light. In this session, we’ll discuss what we’ve learned as implementation has begun, share insights and best practices, and talk about the last round of changes that will impact organizations when Sub-part F – Audit Requirements becomes effective at the end of this year.
Learning objectivesFollowing this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify challenges and issues of the new regulations
- Apply best practices from implementation of the new regulation
- Determine steps to take to prepare for implementing Subpart F-Audit Requirements
- Eric Formberg, Partner, Plante Moran
- Michelle Watterworth, Partner, Plante Moran
- Katie Thornton, Senior Manager, Plante Moran