- Wednesday, January 27, 2016; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
Our theme this year, Reflections, takes inspiration from one of the most ubiquitous and vital elements of life, water. As we have seen in the year past, market behavior can be somewhat unpredictable in the short-term — offering volatility at the same time it brings exciting opportunity. We know that all rivers flow to the sea eventually, though, no matter the route they take to get there — a philosophy that is reflected in our counsel to focus on balance and long-term results rather than the day-to-day market currents that cross our path.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to (or will know):
- Understand the current economic environment and policy considerations and their potential impact on the financial markets.
- Understand potential portfolio opportunities today within the context of appropriate long-term portfolio strategies.
- Understand current market conditions, risks, valuations, and other factors that could influence capital market performance in 2016 and beyond
- Jim Baird, PMFA Chief Investment Officer
- Susan Shoemaker, Partner