- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2016, 10-11 a.m.
This 60-minute session hosted by members of Plante Moran’s Standards team will discuss the planned changes to the FASB standards for nonprofits’ presentation of financial statements and discuss things that nonprofit organizations will need to address in order to ensure they are compliant with the new rules.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the new, proposed regulations regarding Phase I of FASB’s project to revamp how not-for-profits report financial information.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance with the new, proposed regulations.
- Kris Ray, NFP Standards
- Dawn Stark, Healthcare Standards
- Katie Thornton, Higher Education Standards