- Thursday, November 30, 2017
Public sector post-retirement benefit plans and the employers that sponsor them have begun implementing GASB 74 and 75. The statements require governments to calculate and report the costs and obligations associated with OPEB much differently, which can make implementation challenging, to say the least! Join our GASB experts as they share key steps you can take to prepare for successful and timely implementation of these standards.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the new accounting and reporting requirements for plans and employers
- Identify complexities associated with OPEB plans and understand how these could impact standard implementation
- Identify steps to prepare for implementing the standards
This webinar is not eligible for CPE credit.
- Jamie Essenmacher, Senior associate
- Marie Stiegel, Associate
- Danny Sklenicka, Associate