- Sept. 26 - 28, 2017
Staff from Plante Moran Living Forward and Plante Moran will be attending NIC's Fall Conference from September 26–28. Meet us there to discuss how we can help you use the right market and operational data to plan for the future of your organization.
Will you be in Chicago for NIC's 2017 Fall Conference in September? Plante Moran Living Forward and Plante Moran will be there too!
We'd appreciate the chance to meet with you and your team during the conference. Not sure how our teams can help your senior living community plan for the future? Asking yourself a few quick questions will help you decide:
Here's how to know if you should meet with Plante Moran Living Forward
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, Plante Moran Living Forward's real estate and development team would be an excellent resource for you:
- Are you considering renovating or expanding your senior living community?
- Have changes in the market made you consider repositioning?
- Have your past market studies failed to include local labor market data, account for income sensitivity, or offer information about current and future development?
Plante Moran Living forward is a senior living consulting team that provides fully integrated strategic, financial, operational, and development advisory services. Learn more at pmlivingforward.com >>
Here's how to know if you should meet with Plante Moran
If you answer "no" to any of these questions, Plante Moran's consulting team would be an excellent resource for you:
- Do you have a solid strategic plan for shifting to value-based payments?
- Do you know how your cost and quality value proposition compares to your competitors?
- Do you know operationally efficient your organization is?
Plante Moran Partner Rob Long will be attending the conference.
Plante Moran's audit, tax, and consulting professionals have a deep understanding of the risks, trends, and growth strategies impacting senior care and living providers today. Learn more at plantemoran.com >>
Learn more and register
The event, held at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, runs from September 26 to 28. We'll see you there!