- Tuesday, January 23, 2018; 4:30-7:30 p.m. EST
- Toledo Club, Toledo, OH
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 credit
The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act will mean fundamental changes to tax planning techniques, whether business, individual, or international. Join us as we discuss the key provisions and strategies — everything you need to know today to prepare to implement the changes.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Describe the main changes to the U.S. tax system in the new tax reform.
- Describe the possible implications of tax reform for your individual returns.
- Understand the possible implications of tax reform for your business.
- Understand potential implications for organizations operating internationally.
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018
- Registration and networking — 4:30–5:00 p.m.
- Presentation — 5:00–6:15 p.m.
- Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres — 6:15 –7:30 p.m.
235 14th St.
Toledo, OH 43604
- One CPE credit anticipated
- Prerequisites/Advance preparation: None
- Program level: Basic/Overview
- Delivery method: Group live