- Wednesday, February 14, 2018; 8-9:30 a.m. EST
- Southfield, MI
With the passage of the largest tax overhaul in the United States since the 1980s, businesses and individuals across the country want to know how it will affect them. Join Plante Moran and ACG Detroit on February 14 and hear from a panel of experts on the opportunities and implications that the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act brings to private equity. We will discuss the key provisions and strategies that you need to know in order to implement the changes and maximize the value of the positive developments, as well as address the concerns and questions you may have. Breakfast will be provided.
- Tim Addison, senior manager, Plante Moran
- Mary Hennessey, partner, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- John LaRose, associate, Huron Capital
- Jeremy Sikkema, senior manager, Plante Moran