- April 17, 2018
Industry 4.0 is the next industrial revolution. Manufacturers poised to adopt Industry 4.0 methods will become “smart factories,” achieving improved productivity, enhanced quality and process reliability, reduced risk, and increased insights into customer preferences and behaviors.
At the conclusion of this session, you'll be able to:
- Understand the concept of Industry 4.0 and the realistic applications to your business.
- Recognize the value of technological advancements to remain competitive in today’s market.
- Identify the potential of what some manufacturers have been able to achieve in productivity improvements.
- Gain an appreciation for the importance of having an Industry 4.0 strategy.
- Jeff Mengel, partner, assurance
- Tim Erdmann, principal, management consulting
- Dave Plomin, partner, management consulting